Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm pooing versus I'm farting

Leo, being a 7 year old boy, is definitely in a potty humor phase. He offered to play checkers with me on his iPod (which has subsequently been taken away for him hitting it on the table when it wouldn't do what he wanted) the other day. He entered our "names" on the iPod as "I'm pooing" for him and "I'm farting" for me. A fart or a burp is always good for a laugh.

Work has been busy, as expected during cold and flu season. One of my patients on hospice died today. I hope that his wife is handling his death OK.

My hairstylist has convinced me to let my hair grow out. I was keeping it short to control the curl, and I'm not sure the extra length and curl will work out, but it's only hair. If I don't like it I can always get my head shaved - no I can't really, my skull has a strange shape in back.

Nothing more to say today, other than I should have posted something sooner. I think "I should write a blog entry about that" but forget about it before I get around to it.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! Gotta love a 7 year old sense of humor! I just remember that my brothers, when they were 7 and 6, just drove me crazy, period.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally was able to find your blog after a long (far too long of a) hiatus! It will be interesting seeing you with longer hair. How long was your stylist thinking and how curly is "curly?"

    I'm currently sporting a longer 'do myself. I was going for Robert Redford in The Way We Were and ended up with Michael from That Seventies Show... not cool.

    ReplyDelete