Friday, September 2, 2011

who my husband is

Since I shared who I am, or at least my first name, I'll tell you about my husband. His name is Christopher Koehler, and he is an author and editor. His first book, Rocking the Boat, was published earlier this year. It's a male-male romance, although that doesn't really describe it well. It's about two guys who fall in love, but is that a romance? It seems like a novel to me. Yes there are a few sex scenes, but life does have sex. I do recommend it, having read it through rewrites and edits. At least I don't show up in this one - he did model a minor character in an earlier story on me - it was a shock to be reading in bed one night and realize "Hey, that's me!" His second novel, Tipping the Balance, is coming out in less than 2 weeks. So if you haven't read a male-male romance/novel/love story, you can give one a try. It is an entire genre of books, which I didn't realize.

2 comments:

  1. Just added it to my Wish List (things are a bit tight this month after the extra trips to WV to deal with my dad's estate)...will get it as soon as things calm down!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jay. Let me know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete