Thursday, April 8, 2010

hiding Easter eggs for the 20th time

My son Leo enjoys finding Easter eggs, so we keep hiding the plastic Easter eggs that his grandparents bought for him. We started with 18 and are down to 10, which means that there a 8 missing eggs hidden somewhere in their house. It could be worse, they could be real hard boiled eggs.

My family is boring my husband David. He went to Starbucks just to get out. My family doesn't get out much and tends to sit around the house. David and I would go to one of the local museums, but Leo wants us around. He's being clingy because he stomach bothers him at times, probably from the stomach flu that he had and his ADHD meds can cause stomach pain. I'm honestly a little bored myself.

I think that my niece Allison knows me as "the guy with the finger". When I hold her she grabs one of my index fingers and puts it in her mouth. She doesn't generally suck it, she chews it. She's probably starting to teethe.

2 comments:

  1. When my mom was visiting for a month this last summer Scott was out every night going to movies or eating out with a friend. I thought he was going to kill me. Be good. sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sean - good to see that you're back. Yes, my family bores David, and I can't blame him.

    ReplyDelete