Wednesday, December 16, 2009

original post now

Here I am on my new blog. The issue with my old (about 5 days old!) blog was that I used "the F word" and the words that mean "The act or practice of engaging in sex acts for hire" and another p word, that I can't find a definition of that might not make the internet filter at work have a problem, but it's born with a p in place of the b. So I'll watch what I write if I want to check for comments, or check the other blogs that I follow while at work.

Why green ectomorph? Because every other phrase or combination of words that I could think of was already taken. I am an ectomorph, and as much as I wished that I was larger when I was younger, I've accepted the body that I have. It was difficult being one of the shortest and thinest kids in school. I try to be green. Green is also a family name, so it fits I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, green and purple's new blog!

    My solution to the work thing is to stay away from the blogosphere while I'm working.

    Word suggestions:

    for engaging in sex acts for hire: "distributing party favors"

    for, um, [b]rick: "ego measurement tool"

    Are you going to let the original blog die or keep both going? I ask 'cause I've got both in my links now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. HCI. I will probably close striving toward... so you can delete it from your links. I've got one follower (yes that's you, Poppy) that may not have found my new blog so I won't close it yet.

    ReplyDelete