Wednesday, February 3, 2010

spring is almost here

The first trees to bloom each year started already, as they do in early February each year. I drive by a few of them on the way to work each day. I don't care what that dumb groundhog saw, spring is on the way here. We're having a wet El Nino winter, so I'm ready for spring. I saw the sun as I was leaving work yesterday, although I was leaving about 20 minutes early. I also had to use the sun visor on my car this morning, so the days are definitely getting longer.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry - but I hope spring comes as late as possible. I'm not looking forward to 115 degree temps.

    But it was nice yesterday - 75 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I understand from your perspective, but you don't really have winter. I much prefer warm weather myself.

    ReplyDelete