Wednesday, January 6, 2010

blogging gets you more frequent and better sex

That title might get some attention. Blogging has improved my sex life. My husband David reads my blog now. I told him that I had a blog a few days after I started. He didn't seem to want to read it at first, but then he asked for the address. We've talked about some of my posts, including the one about his depression and the difference in our sex drives. He's also talked to a friend who has an absolutely wild past, who suggested some things that David could do. It's worked. We're having more sex, and David has tried some things that he was interested in but hadn't tried. It turns out that despite being together for 18 years, he hadn't tried rimming me much. He seems to love it and I certainly enjoy it.

David has also talked to me about how much he appreciates my support when he is struggling with his depression. Well, of course I support him - I love him! I guess blogging has helped our communication, even though I thought that we had good communication before I started this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent - I'm glad the blog is helping.

    Sounds like the two of you are pretty lucky to have each other. I hope I can be in a similar situation someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. more and better sex is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If David hasn't already been tested, he should have his testosterone level checked by his doctor. A very low level is common in gay men with severe depression and is often overlooked and easily treatable. My doctor found this to be true for me and after starting my treatment I'm hornier than ever! In all seriousness it has made a big difference in my life both in my therapy and sex drive.

    ReplyDelete