Wednesday, January 20, 2010

the dripping faucet that is my nose

I've got a cold again. No big deal, but my nose is dripping at all the wrong times. I'll be talking to someone at work and suddenly the dripping starts. Kinda awkward to stop and wipe it, but it's better than dripping on something or someone.

David is more ill than I am. He's probably got another sinus infection. At some point this winter we may actually have all three of us well at the same time, but I don't think that it's happened so far.

David and the family seem to be doing OK with his grandfather's death. Leo's asked a few questions, all reasonable ones. He's had David's two maternal grandparents die, but he was younger and didn't really know them like he did Greatgrandpa Jim.

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel ya. My germ bags brought home a doozy, i've been making it to work because i have stuff scheduled but have been leaving early coming home and napping and i just have to tell you i feel soooo much better after resting. My dad always said three jiggers of whiskey and the hottest bath your can barely stand and it kills the cold. I would say it has had a 3 outa 5 record with me so it sometimes works. IF that doesn't work, chicken soup with a couple table spoons of Sarasha, it may not kill the cold but it certainly helps with the nasal crap. Anyway, hope you guys feel better Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sean. The nose is more of an annoyance than anything else. I hope that you recover quickly too.

    ReplyDelete